Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Join me on the Milltown Public Schools ning


Sorry to disappoint, but I'm only inviting you all to take a peek, not "join".
I created this project, which I hope will take our two schools by storm, to be a private site for Milltown teachers and aides and I guess administrators. I hope it will allow teachers to view and explore some web2.0 tools while learning more about educational topics
Iif you would like to visit, you can use my fake name/id that I used to create a second account for the how-to video. Sign in with the name bwscils and the password bwscils.
You will see that a ning site is basically a social networking site for a specific interest. Like a google or yahoo group, but on a pretty website on which you can throw a lot of tricks .
The site: milltownps.ning.com
also check out the school library blog that I just created:parkviewlibrary.blogspot.com
Click the links to see my school library site I made for multimedia.

Well, that's all, folks!
This email will self destruct in five, four, three, two

Youch! Mixed TV metaphors. Sorry about that Chief.
Can you tell I'm a little giddy to have finished the project?

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Milltown! I grew up in South River!